Machine Learning Engineer
IUNU is seeking a Machine Learning engineer for the AI team in developing products for our clients and the greenhouse industry.
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or a similar role
- Strong experience with Deep Learning
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a similar field; a Master’s degree is a plus
- Competitive salary + equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Enjoy an occasional offsite meeting in new and exciting greenhouse locations!
Sometimes a lack of confidence can hold us back from applying for a job, but in reality there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We want you to grow with us! Regardless of your identity or what kind of background you bring with you, we encourage you to apply if this is a role that interests and excites you.
At IUNU, we’re committed to doing our very best to cultivate an inclusive environment. We want you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work with you! Diversity is important to us, so all applicants will be considered without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, medical condition, Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.